Where Can I Go?
WHERE CAN I GO FOR MY EXCHANGE PROGRAMME?
All available partner institutions are listed at UM GLOBAL PARTNER (MOU/MOA). Please conduct research by referring to UM Partner List especially details in factsheets or the host university website. Please pay attention to the following factors during consideration:
- CGPA requirement and reference CGPA
- Restructions on major and year of study
- Course offered and possibility to transfer credits.
- English language requirement
- Medium of instruction at the instituition and in the country.
- Academic Calender / clash of semesters.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO HIGH LITE
- Applications must be submitted to the Faculty Office (Dean's Office) for approval before the due date of the nearest intake of the partner university.
- The approved application will be forwarded to International Student Centre Office (ISC) for nomination before the deadline.
- The number of exchange intake depends on the MoA between UM and partner university. The decision on approval and other related matters will be made by ISC.
- ISC may call student for interview before making the final selection.
- Offer letter to the successful applicants will be issued by the partner university and ISC will facilitate the pre-departure arrangements for the successful students by giving pre-departure briefing, assist with matters such as visa application, and health insurance.
- Interested applicants are strongly advised to find out more information on the process of application from the Partner University website; consult your faculty mobility coordinator for academic advise (especially on credit transfer).