Introduction - Inbound
One or Two Semester(s) Exchange Programme
The University of Malaya Student Exchange Programme (UMSEP) is coordinated by the University of Malaya International Student Centre (ISC). ISC processes all applications and issues offer letters to successful students.
All qualified students (nominated by partner universities or independent students) are invited to apply for UMSEP. The eligibility requirements are:
- Enrolled as a degree student in home university;
- Have completed at least one academic year of study in home university;
- Nominated by home university (an official coordinator’s email address from the home university is required).We do not accept applications through unofficial agents;
- Have good academic standing with CGPA not less than 3.0 or equivalent;
- Have good English proficiency in speaking and writing (English requirement for courses in Faculty of Business & Accountancy and Faculty of Law: IELTS (academic) Band 6, TOEFL 550).
- Students are advised to complete all the compulsory fields in the online application form, and upload all the related documents requested. Failure to follow the guideline may affect the application processes.
- Students should select up to 30 credit hours (10 courses) through the online system. This is to ensure adequate number of approved courses prior to arrival at University of Malaya. In order to be approved, student must obtain an approval of a minimum of 6 credit hours (2 courses). Students are permitted to enroll not more than 20 credit hours per semester, subject to availability of courses and the Faculty’s approval.
- Undergraduate students are strictly not allowed to apply for Postgraduate courses.
- Results will be announced.
ASEAN IN TODAY'S WORLD 2019
CURRENT OUTBOUND OPPORTUNITIES